Moving is an exciting thing, and while many people look forward to it, most dread the unpacking process. As the kitchen is one of the most critical parts of the house, you should plan to unpack it either first or as soon as possible. We’ve compiled our list of kitchen moving steps to make the task of unpacking your new kitchen a snap: 1. Deep clean […]
Packing Services That We Offer
- Full packing: As part of our full service moving experience, our team will pack every single drawer and cupboard in your home. Before moving day, our movers come equipped with all the boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, packing paper, and moving tape to box your entire home. We take extra care with your breakables, individually wrapping each item in packing paper and making sure each box is filled with extra cushion to keep things from shifting around during the move.
- Disassembly/Reassembly: Dismantling beds and other bulky furniture items takes patience, time, and the right tools, but it’s not something you need to bother with! Our movers are happy to take apart your furniture and reassemble it after moving so it’s one less thing for you to do.
- Partial packing: If you get part of the way through the packing process but don’t have time to finish off the job, just let us know! Our movers are happy to come in and finish up where you left off, making sure all your boxes are ready to go when moving day rolls around.
- Packing for storage: Are you moving things into short- or long-term storage? Packing items for storage takes special consideration to make sure your belongings are properly protected from potential storage hazards, like temperature fluctuations, moisture, and rodents. Our packing experts have the right materials to pack your possessions for months or even years in storage. We can even help you get everything moved to your unit and organized so you can easily access items you might need.
- Unpacking: You just thought getting everything moved to your new house was the worst part of the move, but then you find yourself facing a mountain of moving boxes to unpack! Trying to figure out how to best organize your kitchen or closets after a move can be a daunting task. However, our movers have loads of experience doing just that. If the unpacking process seems unbearable, leave it to us. We’ll help you get the clothes refolded or hung, the dishes stacked on the shelves, and the linens neatly put away. Before you know it, you’ll be unpacked and ready to enjoy life in your new home!